How to install Mac OS Sur without A Developer Account
Can Your Mac Run MacOS 11 Big Sur?
Before we start you need to check if your Mac can support the macOS 11 Big Sur Developer Preview!
Here are the Macs that you can install macOS 11 Big Sur on:
- 12-inch MacBook (2015 and later)
- MacBook Air (2013 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Late 2013 and later)
- Mac mini (2014 and later)
- iMac (2014 and later)
- iMac Pro (all models)
- Mac Pro (2013 and later
*This Article is for educational purposes ONLY and always has a risk when installing from a 3rd party. If you have the money to buy a developer account from apple it is recommended!
How To Install
If your Mac can support the developer beta you can now follow these steps to install the beta!
- Visit BetaProfiles.com
- Scroll down until you see “macOS 11 Download” then click the download button
- Click Allow
- Head to your Downloads folder and Double-click the package file
Follow the instructions to install the beta profile on your Mac
- Go to System Preferences > Software Update and you should see the update
- The macOS Big Sur update should be available, click Upgrade Now then it will direct you to the application It installed! Follow the steps and it will begin to install.
*You will need more than 20GB free to install the latest version
Thanks for reading our article!
Need FREE Website Hosting?