Live Chat 07493741816 Login To Client Area
How To Install IOS 14 Without A Developer Account
Can Your Phone Install The new IOS 14!
Before you follow these steps you need to make sure your phone is capable, You can check below.
- iPhone 11 – iPhone 11 Pro – iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS – iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th-generation)
*This article is for educational purposes ONLY and always has a risk when installing from a 3rd party. If you have the money to buy a developer account from apple it is recommended!
How To install IOS14
- Click on Safari and Head over to Betaprofiles.com
- Scroll down until you see IOS Beta Profile
- Click download then allow from the pop-up
- Open the Settings app then click profile downloaded
- Click Install then follow the Prompts then restart your device
- Once your device has restarted Go to Settings > General > Software Update
- Wait for IOS 14 to download then you can install it once done!
Thank you for reading our article!