Adding Or Changing A WordPress Logo #
- Log in to the WordPress administration page.
- In the left sidebar, hover over to expand the menu.
- then click customise
- On the left sidebar, Click Site Identity
- On the left sidebar, Click Select logo
- To upload the logo, click the Upload Files tab in the top, left corner then press select files.
- If you have already uploaded your logo click on media library and select it from there,
- You can rename the title on the right-hand side and add alt text if required
- make sure your logo is selected then press select.
- Drag the markers to crop your logo if required, If Not press Skip Cropping
- At the top, click
- Your logo is now live on your WordPress site