How To Change WordPress Date And Time Settings #
By default, WordPress displays dates in the format June 30, 2020, and times in the format 2:42 pm. Additionally, WordPress uses UTC (Coordinated Universal Time, or GMT) to determine the time to display.
However, you can customize all of these WordPress dates and time settings for your own site.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to WordPress as the administrator.
- Under Dashboard, click Settings, and then click General.
- Scroll down to the Timezone list and select the time zone you want WordPress to use.
- Under Date Format, select one of the formats you would like WordPress to use.
- Under Time Format, select one of the formats you would like WordPress to use.
- Select when you would like your week to start on.
- Click .