How To Change Your Password On The Customer Portal
To change the password for your account, follow these steps:
- On the menu bar, the account section (top, right).
- Click Change Password
- In the Existing Password text box, type your current password.
- In the New Password text box, type the new password.
- In the Confirm New Password text box, retype the new password.
*Make sure the strength is above 65
- Click .
Resetting Your Password
If you forget your password for the Customer Portal, you can reset it. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the Customer Portal
- On the login page next to the Forgot?. , click
- Under Lost Password Reset, in the Email Address text box, type the e-mail address that is associated with your account.
- Click .
- If you have a 2Factor Authentication you will need to input the code received.
- You will receive a message at the e-mail address that you specified. Follow the instructions in the email to complete the password reset.