How To Create A Subdomain In C-Panel #
- Log in to cPanel or access C-Panel through logging in through your client area.
- Click on Services square
- Click on your selected hosting plan
- On the left, Under Actions. Click Login to C-Panel
- Type in the search box sub or subdomains and click the shortcut.
- Under Create a Subdomain, type in the name of the subdomain you want to add. We used test as an example.
cPanel will automatically fill in the document root path.
- Click . cPanel creates a subdomain.
- You can now install WordPress using our 1 click installer or manually install WordPress through the file manager