In this article, you will learn how to access cPanel via the client portal or direct link. Once you have successfully logged in we will show you how to log out when you have finished your session.
How to access cPanel via Client Portal #
To access cPanel through the Client Portal, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Client Portal.
If you’re unsure of how to log in to the client portal please follow this article
- Click on the hosting service under your active products/services
- On the left side, you will see the Actions sidebar, click cPanel account.
How to access cPanel via Direct Link #
To access cPanel through the Direct Link, follow these steps:
- In your current website browser, type our cPanel address https://server.conorbradley.co.uk:2083/
You will now see the cPanel login screen.
- Enter your username and password in the fields
This can be found in the account information email we sent you.
- Click login.
How to logout of cPanel #
After you have finished using cPanel please sign out to prevent an attacker from accessing your cPanel account. Our servers will automatically log you out after a certain amount of time, however, it is better to be on the safe side.
To log out of cPanel, follow this step:
- Press Logout located in the top-right corner.
You have now logged out of cPanel