In this article, you will learn how to brand your customer accounts in WHM. By branding your accounts your clients hosting experience is improved as you can add your brand logo, useful information and change the theme.
How to brand your customer accounts in WHM #
To brand your customer’s accounts in WHM, follow these steps:
- Log in to WHM.
If you’re unsure of how to log in to WHM please follow this article.
- Type customize In the search box located on the left side then click Customization.
- Change the following in the Branding tab:
Company name – The name of your company.
Help link – A link to your contact page.
Company logo – Upload your company logo.
Webmail logo – If you’re wanting to change the webmail logo upload an alternative logo.
Favicon – The logo displayed in the tab when on cPanel.
- Press Save.
- Click the customise style tab.
- Select the theme you would like then press set as default.
This will change the theme for all cPanel users.
- Click the public contact tab.
- Type your company name.
- Type your contact URL.
This can be a contact page.