In this article, you will learn how to change your name servers in our client portal. This article is only if you’ve purchased a domain name from us and you’re wanting to change your nameservers so they point to a different server.
Changing the nameservers for your domain #
To change the name servers for a domain, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Client Portal.
If you’re unsure how to log in to the Client Portal, View this article.
- In the main menu, press , then click My Domains.
- Find the domain you’re wanting to change the nameservers for then press the three dots next to it.
- In the dropdown select manage nameservers.
- Select use custom nameservers.
- Enter the nameservers your hosting provider has given you.
- Press change name servers.
Your nameservers have now been changed. It can take up to 24 hours to complete.
To find out more about nameservers, please visit DNS