How To Create Another Website On The Same C-Panel
In this article, we will show you how to create another website on the same account.
1.Login to your Cpanel account, You can do this by the URL we send you or through the client portal.
2. Search for domains in the search box
3. click on the addon domains function
4. In the new domain name field type in the domain name you’re wanting to create the website for. this can be a subdomain of your current domain or a domain name you’ve purchased.
5. the subdomain field will automatically be created from the new domain name as it will create a folder in that location
6. If you’re wanting to create an FTP account for the new website select the textbox and create an account.
7. Click add domain
8. after you have created the new website you will see a successful message.
9. If you’re wanting to add files straight away or install WordPress. Click on the file manage hyperlink
10. Here you can see the folder location of your new website. The folder should be nested before your original public HTML folder.