In this article, you will learn how to enable automatic updates for your WordPress plugins. By enabling automatic updates it ensures that your WordPress site is up to date which will help security through bug fixes and improvements.
How to enable automatic updates for WordPress plugins
To enable automatic updates please follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard (administrator).
- On the left sidebar, hover over Plugins then select Installed Plugins.
- In the Plugins dashboard, you should see a column called Automatic Updates.
- Find the plugin you would like to auto-update and select enable auto-updates.
- If you have a plugin that has been auto-updating you can select Disable auto-updates and it will stop updating
- The plugin(s) will now auto-update or stop updating