Live Chat 07493741816 Login To Client Area
In this article, you will learn how to find the server IP for your hosting service. We will show you two different methods for ease of use.
To find the IP address for your hosting account via email history follow these steps:
- Login to your client portal.
If you’re unsure of how to login to the client portal please follow this article.
- In the main menu click Account then Email history.
- Find an email with the subject: Account information.
- Scroll down until you see server information.
- The IP your hosting uses is next to the server IP.
To find the IP address for your hosting account via cPanel follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
- On the right-hand side look for the text labeled IP Address.
- Underneath is your hosting’s IP address.