Table of Contents
How To Install A WordPress Theme
To install and activate a new WordPress theme using the WordPress administration interface, follow these steps:
- Log in to WordPress as the administrator. (https://example.com/wp-admin)
- On the left-sidebar select appearance then themes
- Click .
- There are two options you have for selecting your new theme. You can either search the available themes on WordPress then click activate.
- The other option is to upload a theme you have downloaded in a .ZIP file.
- To upload this file press the upload theme box
- Click choose file. This will open a dialogue box where you need to select your downloaded theme
- Hover over the theme you’ve uploaded and selected Activate.