Table of Contents
How To Login To WordPress
Default WordPress Login
- To log into your administrative side of WordPress by default the login is usually set like one of these URLs:
- On the WordPress login page, enter your admin username and password.
- Select remember me if you would like to stay signed in for 7 days
- Press the Login button
Softaculous WordPress Login (1-Click Login)
If WordPress was installed with Softaculous, Softaculous offers a convenient way to log in without using the WordPress password. Follow these instructions to log in via Softaculous.
- Log in to cPanel.
- Type in the search bar soft or softaculous
- Click on the softaculous Apps Installer
- In the top-right menu, Click “All Installations”
- Now you will see every script you have installed inside of softaculous
- Click the person icon, Under admin.
- You will now be taken to the WordPress administrative side