Live Chat 07493741816 Login To Client Area
How To Install And Configure The UpdraftPlus Plugin
Installing The UpdraftPlus Plugin
To install the UpdraftPlus plugin, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress site as the administrator.
- In the left-hand sidebar, click Plugins.
- Then Add New
- Type in the search box, Updraft and click Install now
- Press Activate once it has finished installing.
Configuring The UpdraftPlus Plugin
After you have installed Updraft head over to Plugins then installed Plugins
- Find UpdraftPlus and press on settings. If you have just installed Updraft you should get the “press here to start” notification.
- Click the settings tab
- Select how often you would like your files and database to be backed up.
- Select which remote storage service you require. We are personally using Google Drive
- Click the blue text which is next to the title Authenticate with Google.
- After you have authenticated scroll down to the bottom and click save changes.
Your files and database will be backed up to google drive with the settings you provided. your backups created and/or deleted.
For more information about the UpdraftPlus plugin, please visit https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus.