- Log-in to your C-Panel through your link we’ve sent you or you can click “log in to c-panel” on the side menu from your Client Portal
2. From C-Panel type in the search bar “soft” and click the WordPress script.
3. Press Install Now.
- In the Choose Domain list box, select the domain that you have created.Make sure you have selected HTTPS in the protocol
- Leave the In Directory text box blank.
- In the Site Name box, type the site name.
- In the Site Description box, type the site description.
- In the Admin Username text box, type the administrator username.
- In the Admin Password text box, type the administrator password. You can click the gold key on the right side to create a generated password.
- In the Admin Email text box, type the site administrator e-mail address.
- In the Select Language list box, select the default language for the application.
- Type your email into the Email installation details to receive the log-in credentials
- Press install
- When the install is complete login with https://domainexample.com/wp-login