How To Setup PayPal To Receive Payments On WooCommerce #
if you haven’t installed the WooCommerce plugin click this article
- Log in to your WordPress site as the administrator.
- In the left-hand sidebar, click WooCommerce, followed by Settings.
- Click the Payments tab.
- Then click Set-Up or Manage
- Select Enable PayPal Standard
- Enter the title you wish for people to see at checkout. We Recommend Paypal as the title.
- Enter your description – Let people know they can pay via secure PayPal
- Enter the PayPal email you wish to receive the payments on.
- If you’re wanting to issue refunds you’ll need to create an API key which can be done through this link – Paypal API Key
- Press Save Changes at the bottom.