Table of Contents
- Log in to cPanel through your assigned link, or through your client portal.
- In the search bar type phpMyAdmin.
- Click phpMyAdmin under databases
- On the left-hand side, Click the plus icon next to your WordPress database.
- Find the WordPress users database and click it
*We’ve underlined the correct one
- Double click on the user_login and type in the username you’d like to change it too.
- press enter/return and your new name will be saved
- When you log in to your WordPress admin the username changed will be needed to log in from now on.
*Password is still the same
Need FREE Website Hosting?