Table of Contents
To install and activate a new WordPress theme using the WordPress administration interface, follow these steps:
- Log in to WordPress as the administrator. (https://example.com/wp-admin)
- On the left-sidebar select appearance then themes
- Click .
- Theres two options you have for selecting your new theme. You can either search the available themes on wordpress then click activate.
- The other option is to upload a theme you have downloaded in a .ZIP file.
- To upload this file press the upload theme box
- Click choose file. This will open a dialog box where you need to select your downloaded theme
- Hover over the theme you’ve uploaded and select Activate.
Need FREE Website Hosting?