To install the UpdraftPlus plugin, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress site as the administrator.
- In the left-hand sidebar, click Plugins.
- Then Add New
- Type in the search box, Updraft and click Install now
- Press Activate once it has finished installing.
After you have installed Updraft head over to Plugins then installed Plugins
- Find UpdraftPlus and press on settings. If you have just installed Updraft you should get the “press here to start” notification.
- Click the settings tab
- Select how often you would like your files and database to be backed up.
- Select which remote storage service you require. We be personally using Google Drive
- Click the blue text which is next to the title Authenticate with Google.
- After you have authenticated scroll down to the bottom and click save changes.
Your files and database will be backed up to google drive with the settings you provided. your backups created and/or deleted.
For more information about the UpdraftPlus plugin, please visit https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus.
Need FREE Website Hosting?