In this Knowledge-Base article, we will learn how to install WordPress & make sure your site is SSL secure with our free certificates. If you’re reading this from another hosting provider the steps may be different as we offer FREE SSL Certificates and 1 click Installers.
If you’re just wanting to install WordPress and SSL please skip to the next section
2. Seach for Addon Domains then click on the text
3. Type in the domain name in the “New Domain Name Field” and it will fill in the rest.
4. Press “Add Domain”
5. You have now successfully created another directory for your new website. 6. You can either click the file manager link or click on our home logo which will bring you back to C-Panel for our next steps
2. Click the “Install Now” button
3. If you only have one website then your installation URL will be the default one. If you’re wanting to install on another domain name then click on the dropdown menu and select the domain. *Ignore the subdomain option
4. Make sure you select the HTTPS:// protocol as we are installing the website to be secure. *We will show you how to install a FREE SSL Certificate later. 5. Fill out the required information: Site Title Tag Line Username & Password – If you’re wanting to change it.
6. After filling out the information enter your email if you’re wanting the details sent to your email then press “Install”
7. If your WordPress site has been successfully installed you will see the following message with your WordPress admin URL. 8. Click on “Return To Overview” as we will now install the SSL Certificate
9. In the top right click on the C-Panel logo which will bring you to the C-Panel homepage.
On our system, SSL runs every 24 Hours and auto-installs SSL on all websites. If you’re wanting to start working on your website straight away then follow the following steps:
3. If your domain name has icons like the following. It means you don’t have SSL installed.
4. To install SSL Select each service that needs to be done or press the square under “include domains during AutoSSL” which will select them all.
5. Click “Run AutoSSL” and give the program about 15 minutes to assign a certificate to you.
6. After the process has completed you will see that the icon has changed to a green secure padlock.
7. Click our logo to visit the C-Panel homepage 8. Click the WordPress logo in the “Softaculous Apps Installer”
9. At the bottom of the page click on the “Man Icon” in the admin section. This will auto log you into WordPress without the need to enter your complicated password.
10. You have now installed WordPress and SSL! Enjoy your new secure website.
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Vimeo | Blog | Knowledge Base