METHOD #1: RESET THE ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD THROUGH SOFTACULOUS
You can use Softaculous to log in to WordPress, and then change the administrator password. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel and locate the softaculous app installer.
2. Click on the all installations box
3. click on the person to log in
4. Head over to Users > All Users
5. Click edit on the password you’re wanting to change
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click generate password.
7. Here is your new password, You can also type your own password in the box.
8. Press update and your password will now be changed!
Need FREE Website Hosting?