How To Install Google Site Kit With WordPress #
What is Google Site Kit? #
Google site kit is one plugin that has the following tools:
- Search Console: Understands how Google Search discovers and displays your pages in Google Search.
- Analytics: See how users navigate your site.
- AdSense: Keep track of how much your site is earning you.
- PageSpeed Insights: See how fast your pages are.
- Tag Manager: Use Site Kit to easily set up Tag Manager
- Optimize: Use Site Kit to easily set up optimization.
The easiest way to install the Google Site kit is by installing the plugin through WordPress. You can do this by following these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress site via the admin login
- On the left sidebar, Click plugins followed by Add New
- Type in the search box google site kit
- Make sure it is created by google then press install
- Press the activate button
- You will be automatically redirected to your installed plugins.
- Click Start set up located under Plugins.
- Sign in with the google account you will want to track the information and follow the steps