In this article, you will learn how to access WebHost manager. We will show you how to log in via three different methods and log out once you’ve finished making your changes.
How to login to WHM directly
To log in to WHM directly, follow these steps:
- In your web browser type the following https://server.conorbradley.co.uk:2087 then press enter
- Type your username and password
- If you don’t know your login credentials please check the account information email
- Click Log in.
How to login to WHM directly from cPanel
To log in to WHM from cPanel, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
If you’re unsure of how to log in to cPanel please follow this article
- In the search bar type WebHost manager then click it.
- You will now be redirected to the WHM screen.
How to login to WHM through the Client Portal
To log in to WHM from the client portal, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Client Portal.
If you’re unsure of how to log in to the client portal please follow this article
- Under Your Active Products/Services click on your reseller or VPS plan
- On the left side click login to WHM
How to logout from WHM
To log out from WHM, follow these steps:
- In the top left click log out